The incredible mystery of the dune - The quarry
3 clues have been left in 3 places. By bike or by car, head to these different spots and discover what lies behind this curious message!
1 clue is to be found here, in the heart of the quarry at Channay-sur-Lathan!
To embark on this adventure, head for the quarry car park (on the D66 road, or Route deSavigné-sur-Lathan).
- For the game to go smoothly, make sure your mobile phone is fully charged, with the necessary activity and geolocation functions turned on
- Walking trail 500m in length
- This is a family trail suitable for children from 7 years of age upwards
- No particular difficulties to signal along the way, which is accessible for pushchairs and people with reduced mobility
- The game is free and accessible year-round
- You can make the most of the picnic tables in the shade